Adult Fall Softball Leagues
The La Vista Recreation Department offers a Men’s and Coed Adult Softball League during the Fall and Spring of each year. The league is sanctioned and governed by the Amateur Softball Association. All players must be 18 years old and out of high school.
2020 Fall ASB Information
- Maximum of 8 teams per league
- Recreation Class Adult Men’s Leagues: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Recreation Class Coed League: Tuesday, Friday
All coed/men’s teams will be scheduled to play 7 games (We will make up as many games as possible, weather and time permitting).
Teams can find schedules, standings, and updates at TeamSideline.
Registration must be done in person at the La Vista Recreation Department.
- Registration Fee: $120 per team
- Forfeit Fee: Separate $44 check forfeit deposit fee (all checks held during season and only deposited if your team forfeits).
- Umpire Fee: $22 fee per team, per game paid directly to the umpire prior to the game. Note: Payment can be made in cash only.
- Registration Opens July 16
- Registration Deadline is August 7 or until leagues are full
- Games tentatively start the week of August 17
Teams must submit a team registration form, entry fee, forfeit deposit, and a Code of Conduct form (signed by coach) at the time of registration. The Team Roster and signatures of all players must be turned one week prior to the first game.
Please contact Denny Dinan at the La Vista Recreation Department with any questions.
We will be using a 12-inch, Core .520 softball, maximum compression of 300.0 lbs or under; optic yellow cover with red color stitching.