Driving Permit Practice Tests and Resources
Getting ready to take your driver's test? Here are some resources for you to practice online.
- Teen Mental Health.org - Learn about mental health and the various ways teens might struggle with it. Resources on getting help or on how to help a friend are available. There is also some information for parents and teachers.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline - If you need help call or text 988. This link will also send you to the website where you can find information or open an online chat.
- National Institute of Mental Health: Suicide Prevention - Provides information relating to the warning signs of suicide, risk factors, how you can get help, and more.
- Crisis Text Line - Text HOME to 741741 to talk to a crisis counselor. They are prepared to talk to you no matter what you are struggling with. If you are dealing with anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, loneliness, emotional abuse, or simply need someone to talk to don't hesitate to reach out for help.
- Trevor Project: Crisis Help for LGBTQ+ Youth - Text START to 678-678 or Call 1-866-488-7386. The Trevor Project is devoted to helping LGBTQ+ youth, but any young person can reach out to them for help.
- Born This Way Foundation - Take the free "Be There" online course so you can be prepared to help someone you know if they struggle with mental health. Read inspirational stories of kindness shared by other young people.
- What Does A Mental Health Problem Look Like? - Resources provided by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Learn about different mental health disorders, warning signs, and how you can help.
- Teen Health (Medline Plus)
- Health and Sleep (Sleep.org)
- Girls Health
- Girls Guide to Puberty (GoodRX Health)
- Go Ask Alice!
- Teen Help
Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- National Institute on Drug Abuse for Teens
- Above the Influence
- ABH Addiction and Behavioral Health Services
Want to learn an instrument or how to write sheet music? Check out these resources!
Music Theory and Sheet Music
Pop Culture Music Analysis
Guitar & Ukulele
Teen Written and Published!
- PLPulse - A Publication of Papillion La Vista High School
- Teen Ink
- Teen Writers Project
- Young Writers Project
- The Weight Journal
- Write the World
General Writing Tips
- From Whisper to Roars: A Colorado Arts & Literary Magazine
- How to Get Published: A Guide for Writers
Language Learning Resources
All these resources have free lessons you can access. Mango Language and Transparent Language will require you to login with your library card to get access.